Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Ultimate Destination?

Greetings from Europe!
I was recently asked to consult on a wedding in Paris, France. I know, my job is terrible. Client's often ask me,"how can you plan a wedding in a location you do not reside in?" The answer is simple. The elements of a wedding should not be dependent on location, but rather on the personalization of the couple. That and the miracle of the internet makes almost anything possible ;) Seriously, as a wedding planner my primary job, besides being there for brides, grooms and families, is research. My research should never be limited to only the things I know as that limits the end result. My research is always based on the couples interests and wants. This makes the ultimate day about ten million times more incredible!

No comments: